Phase 1: Preliminary Planning & Pricing
- Schedule an appointment in your home or our showroom to discuss your preference in style, specific needs, and wish list for your new elegant kitchen.
- If you have plans, bring them in. If not, a pencil sketch of your space will usually suffice. Show approximate size of room, door, and window locations, and ceiling height.
- Images of your space, either print or digital are helpful.
- An estimate will be prepared based on these initial discussions. The estimate will give you a price range. Final price will vary based on style of cabinetry you have chosen, the finish, details, moldings and internal accessories.
Phase 2: Conceptual Design Development
- To proceed into creative design and space planning work, Elite Design Cabinets requires completion of a Design Agreement and a deposit amounting to approximately 10% of the initial estimate. This amount is fully applied to the purchase of cabinetry.
- In the design phase, we work with the client to investigate different layouts, review finish and hardware options in detail, and make sure that each cabinet is placed and equipped exactly as you want it.
- Detailed floor plans, elevations and pricing will be presented to you once a final concept has been chosen.
Phase 3: Production of Cabinetry
- When the final price and plans are approved, we will enter into a Purchase Agreement for production of your order. The design fee paid will be applied toward the purchase of the kitchen cabinet design order. A fifty percent deposit is required to place your cabinet order into production. Final site measurements are often taken at this time. Your plans will then be reviewed by one of our engineers and processed for production.
- Once the order is placed into production, changes are no longer possible as the factory immediately requisitions and cuts the material.
- Once production is complete we will deliver the finished cabinetry to your home.
Phase 4: Installation
- Elite Design Cabinets is a licensed contractor in the state of California (license #966573), and will provide experienced cabinetry installers.
- Elite Design cabinets will ensure that the design we created is properly installed and fits your space as intended.
- Your install price is based on the final plan selected, but generally costs 10% to 15% of the price of the cabinetry.